[BKARTS] Folio: The Book Arts News at FAU

Hello Book Arts and Letterpress Lists:

The new Autumn 2004 edition of Folio: The Book Arts News at FAU (that being
Florida Atlantic University) is now available on-line at the following link:

http://www.library.fau.edu/depts/spc/folioautumn2004.pdf

It's an Adobe Acrobat file, and if you need the software to read it
(Acrobat Reader), it's available free of charge at the Adobe website:

In this latest edition, you'll find details on the dramatic expansion of
the Jaffe Book Arts Collection (a project set to begin this winter), news
on the new FAU Book Arts Center, and invitations to workshops with Mindy
Belloff of the Intima Press and Book Arts Java Hours with Mindy and with
local cartoonist Ray Russotto, whose work is featured in our new book,
"Boca Ratoons: Editorial Cartoons by Ray Russotto for the Boca Raton News."
Oh, and lots more stuff I can't even think to tell you about right now.
Click. Read. Enjoy.

John

John Cutrone The Arthur and Mata Jaffe Collection Florida Atlantic University Wimberly Library Boca Raton, Florida