Re: [BKARTS] New book art web site

Sheri  - fantastic start to your website!

waiting for those Flash movies you keep talking about - but it doesnt
really matter  as your ideas in book form may not need so much eye
candy as you might think!  I like an informative website like the one
you have started  :)

regards,

Paul Bettinson
www.touchablepress.com