Re: [BKARTS] queries re: standards conference

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004, Amy West wrote:

> I poked around the GBW Web site before posting this, so I apologize
> if I missed this info:
>
> 1) can non-Guild members attend the Standards o' Excellence?

Yes they can, the fee is just higher and includes a year's membership.

> 2) how much?

Fees are generally around $120 - $150 for the conference which doesn't
include the hotel, meals, and travel. This years conference in Providence
is booked out with a long waiting list.

> 3) how does one register?

Registration is sent to members in the Newsletter, the form generally goes
online after members have had a chance to register.

> I apologize again for bothering the list.
>
> ---Amy West

No bother. Hope this helps. For the most up-to-date information,
membership has its priveleges.

Peter