Re: [BKARTS] toning paper / endpapers

One website I have found which has good info about paper, including a
gsm to lbs comparison is the Braden Printing company  in Keene, NH.
The following link is to their info links.  About 5 from the bottom is
a "Paper Tip" called "An explanation of different weights of paper".
The other links on the page are also very useful/informative.

Eric