[BKARTS] new web site

Through the years I have enjoyed the list, learning from all of you. I especially enjoy seeing your work.  So, now, I would like to invite list members to check out my newly revised web portfolio at www.artonandofpaper.com.  The categories are: Handmade Paper,  Unique & Editioned books , Book Objects and Mixed media.  All categories include book arts.
Feed back and links would be appreciated.

Jean Marvell
ART on and of PAPER