[BKARTS] Melbourne

Hi everyone,

I currently live in New Zealand and am about to make a trip to Melbourne
first week of December and wonder whether there are any Book Art exhibitions
on? Or even if there are any collections to see. I was fortunate enough to
see the awesome collection in the Victoria and Albert museum in London and
would love to be able to access its equivalent in Melbourne. I am a newbie
in this art form and am researching construction etc from those that know.

Thanks in advance

Carol

PS.... yes I have been lurking, and am learning a lot just from the
conversation. Are there many people on the list from NZ? I am keen to attend
workshops. I am based in the Hawkes Bay and already have made contact with
John Brebner in Feilding.