Re: [BKARTS] recycled and sustainable artists' bookworks

Wow...recycling rat pelts? I know some guys in Northern Manitoba, Canada,
that hunt Muskrats...similar methods of skinning and tanning I wonder? I'd
be right into making a book bound in rat skin.

And who said all of the know how and make do in bookbinding was an
anachronism? Its alive and well, on the fringe of the written world.

Love the idea...really do.

Robert and Jamie Angus
Octavia & Company Press
3112 - 28th Ave S.W.