[BKARTS] correction

My apologies to Philip Zimmermann for misspelling his name in my earlier
message (dropped an "n.")

If you don't know his work, you can see it in any good artist book
collection (Joan Flasch coll. at the Art Institute of Chicago, the V&A in
London, etc.). His shaped book _High Tension_ set a standard in this genre.
Phil is on the faculty of SUNY Purchase, one of the few colleges with a
strong book art program.

--
 Richard
 http://minsky.com