Re: [BKARTS] Hand Bookbindings in the Princeton University Library

What a remarkable online exhibit! I had to chuckle at the paste painted
edges on one book. I wonder if they were able to open the pages
afterwards! Perhaps each page had to be separated from the others as they
dried. What a job.

Lavinia Adler