Re: [BKARTS] Type in Wheaton [Advertisement]

Hey, Bob,

I was wondering if you had any Elizabeth, especially
sizes 10, 12, or 14.

I'm a student at the University of Iowa, and our shop
needs more type (and I love the Elizabeth we have,
scant that it is), and am hoping to talk the
department into buying some. If you don't have
Elizabeth, still let me know what else you have
available (and roughly how much), please.

Thanks much,
one droplet of water entirely awake,
Allison Heady

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail