From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Mark
and Nancy Tomasko
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2004 10:56 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Hand Bookbindings in the Princeton University Library

There is a very handsome new website for an exhibit of spectacular hand
bookbindings in the special collections in the Princeton University Library.
Scott Husby, chief rare book conservator at the Princeton University
Library, organized the original exhibit of books which was displayed in
Firestone Library's main gallery from November 2002 through April 2003. You
can view the online exhibition at
www.princeton.edu/rbsc/exhibitions/online.html under the title: "Hand
Bookbindings From Special Collections in the Princeton University Library:
Plain and Simple to Grand and Glorious."

Nancy Norton Tomasko