[BKARTS] November Book of Days

Hello Book Arts & Letterpress Lists:

Halloween's past, Dia de Muertos awaits, and the Convivio Book of Days
for November is now posted at the Convivio Bookworks website. We'd
welcome your visit. Here's a link to get you started:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

From there, click on "About Us," then find the "Book of Days: November"
link in the usual Book of Days place. For now, though, it's back to the
Vandercook; later on, we're making Pan de Muertos for tomorrow's
celebration.

Have a festive day!
John & Seth

Convivio Bookworks
Books & Broadsides handmade in Lake Worth, Florida
http://www.conviviobookworks.com