[BKARTS] Melbourne

Thanks Elizabeth and Cecilia for responding to my email. I have sent an
email to the State Library and await their response, and have yet to look
through your site Cecilia. I will be renewing my subs with NZ Book Binders
Assoc and was hoping that there may have been more options available in
NZ...

Kind regards

Carol