[BKARTS] Looking for John Rissueuw-

Hello to all
I am trying to get in touch with John Rissueuw (and I could have the
spelling of his name wrong) He is based in Arizona and teaches book arts
there (Univeristy of Arizona?) He did a book a while back called ?The
Politics of Underwear¹
If anyone has his email could you send me an email off list, at
mschaer@earthlinknet. Thank you so much for your help with this.

Regards
Miriam Schaer
mschaer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx