[BKARTS] looking for suggested reading of Susan Howe

Hi everyone,

I'm just now discovering Susan Howe and would appreciate any suggestions
for reading her work. (I'm a big Emily Dickinson fan so her
_My_Emily_Dickinson_ is a for sure read.) I know she's got a number of
poetry books published, but I'm not sure where to begin. Since many of you
write poetry for your books, I thought someone on the list might have a
suggestion or two.

~ Tammy