[BKARTS] Chapbook Regulations

Hi,

I am a young poet/writer, and have just been accepted to a Letterpress
and Fine Press Publishing Seminar for Emerging Writers for 11/5-11/7
(Fri.-Sun.). The main project will be "a selection of short texts, no
more than 50 words each, that you would like to print. You should
bring printouts of you poems, do not worry about layout. You will be
printing a selection of them, and you will need a hard copy as a
reference."  I wish to do a chapbook of my poetry, but can I print out
longer poems that are longer, and then lay out it out in more than one
page?   How many poems should I include?  Should I worry about
acknowledgments, title page, etc.?  Please send me any suggestions.
Thanks very much!

Sincerely,
Grace Wing-Yuan Toy