[BKARTS] Portland OR

Hi Everyone,
I am getting a chance to visit Portland Oregon next week for about a
week since my wife is attending a Montessori Conference. Are there any
favourite suppliers there?
Are there any bookbinders, letterpress printers, marblers or paper
makers who would be willing to have a Canadian Bookbinder visit?
Thanks
Dave Allen

--
A penny will hide the biggest star in the Universe if you
hold it close enough to your eye.

840 Snowdrop Avenue
Victoria BC CANADA V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380