[BKARTS] Searching for book mending workshops

Hello,
   Can anyone help me find information about  workshops in basic book
mending?  I'm most interested in Midwestern area workshops (especially
the Chicago area), but would consider others.   I've searched around on
the web a little but nothing seems to be offered very currently.  Thank
you,

Elizabeth Fenwick
Library Operations Assistant
Cataloging Dept.