Re: [BKARTS] Chapbook regulations

Hi,

You're very kind for your help.  I have tried to contact the staff at
the Center for Book Arts, but unfortunately, they seem extremely busy,
and therefore not explicit?  Also, the instructor does not teach there
on a regular basis, so can't contact her either.

Can you tell me though, how long generally chapbooks are?  And can a
longer poem be broken down?  This Seminar was for emerging writers, so
don't see if there are fiction writers, how they could possibly
publish their work.

Thanks very much,
Grace