Re: [BKARTS] Chapbook regulations

Grace,

Sorry to hear that CBA wasn't able to help you. That's life in the big
city, I guess...

I've always thought of a chapbook as a fairly small book like a
pamphlet, with somewhere between four to 32 pages, but there may be
other criteria I'm not aware of. Maybe someone else on the list can
provide a more specific definition. I don't see why you couldn't do a
longer poem, breaking it down as necessary to fit the needs of the
class; especially since you're the poet. Hopefully the instructor will
be able to guide you in that regard.

Don