Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 3 Nov 2004 to 4 Nov 2004 (#2004-301)

Chapbooks and MS Word.
Print a folded booklet.

The preparation for this is done in Page Setup, not the Format Menu.
I did an online Help request for Word and got two useful pages to print
out:
Create a Folded Booklet  and Print a folded Booklet.Make sure to click the
link "If you aren't usinmg a duplex printer."

before printing the pafe, unless of course you do own a duplex printer.

I just installed Word 2003 so I was glad to hear about this.

Adrienne Allen