[BKARTS] Book Arts Java Hour at the Jaffe Collection

Hello Book Arts List:

John Cutrone here, from the Jaffe Book Arts Collection at Florida Atlantic
University's Wimberly Library, writing with a pre-weekend reminder about
our first Book Arts Java Hour event, coming up this Monday evening. Come by
the Wimberly for a cuppa joe (or a cuppa tea, for that matter) as we
welcome cartoonist Ray Russotto, author of our first Minerva Press limited
edition book, "BocaRatoons: Editorial Cartoons by Ray Russotto for the Boca
Raton News."

Ray's original pen and ink cartoons are currently on display at the Jaffe
Atrium Book Arts Gallery, and here's a chance for you to meet Ray and chat
with him in a very informal setting. We promise the coffee will be good and
the atmosphere will be decidedly un-stuffy. We'll also have BocaRatoons
books here, available for your perusal and purchase (only $15 each,
benefitting the Jaffe Book Arts Collection).

The Book Arts Java Hour takes place at the Jaffe Atrium Book Arts Gallery,
in the lobby just outside the Jaffe Collection, third floor east of the
Wimberly Library. And Java's so good, the Java Hour's actually going to
last two hours: Monday, November 8th, from 6:00pm to 8:00pm. We hope to see
you there and at our next Book Arts Java Hour, which will feature New York
book artist Mindy Belloff, on Saturday, November 20th.

If you have questions about directions or anything else related to the book
arts, to java, or to Ray Russotto, send them my way. Otherwise, we'll be
seeing you Monday evening!

John

John Cutrone The Arthur and Mata Jaffe Collection Florida Atlantic University Wimberly Library 777 Glades Road Boca Raton, Florida 33431 tel 561 297 0226