[BKARTS] Conservation Business for Sale

Conservation Business for Sale

Opportunity to acquire an established business that provides conservation treatments, training and a boutique range of supplies. There is plenty of room for growth and further improvement. Suitable as a sole business for a conservator with creative energy.

Current owners have put in all the hard work and are proud to be making available a business that offers an enviable lifestyle option and income within New Zealand. There is a supportive and growing New Zealand Conservation community. For details about conservation in New Zealand visit the NZPCG website www.conservators.org.nz

The business was established in 2001. Since that time we have built a reputation for reliability and quality. We are considered leaders in the conservation of books and archives throughout New Zealand.

Our recognizable brand is accepted as a mark of professionalism in the field. A clean and easy-to-follow website has been up and running for the last 3 years. We are currently the only private business in New Zealand that provides book conservation by a qualified conservator.

A lot of our treatment work arrives by way of referral and repeat business. It comes from institutions, the general public and book dealers.

Training Courses for Disaster Preparedness and Care and Handling of Books have been well received. Consistently during the last 3 years maximum numbers have been reached for our courses. Most registrations are as a result of recommendations from previous course participants.

The materials and supplies part of the business is building slowly and strongly. The product range has intentionally been kept small to ensure that we are able to design and source the best possible products. Feedback at a recent Conservators' Conference endorsed our belief that our products are what the New Zealand Heritage Sector needs. Repeat custom from our catalogue, first issued 2003 and revised and reissued 2004, is proof of this.

Please send expressions of interest to this address:

David Ashman

triptych@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx