[BKARTS] Job backer for sale

Leach job backer, $600 obo.
Dimensions: 21" usable jaw-width.  Feet 33" wide x 22" deep.  34 1/2" to top of jaws, 41 1/2" to top of wheel.

Located at Lompoc, on the California central coast between Santa Maria and Santa Barbara, on Calif. Hwy 1 - 18 miles west of U.S. 101.

There is a potential buyer at the time, but his arrangements have been skimpy, and I'm interested in getting the machine out of my shop - I need the space and do not use the backer that much.  Moving it should take two men and a truck with a lift-gate.

Please respond to me directly:
Charles Schermerhorn
The New Leaf Book Bindery
skim72ces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx