Re: [BKARTS] looking for suggested reading of Susan Howe

Hi Tammy,

I love Susan Howe's work.  My favorite of her books is Pierce-Arrow, and Frame Structures is also really good - - it's a collection of her earlier poems.  Enjoy!

Cara

Cara Schlesinger
Faenwyl Studio
Brooklyn and Youngsville, NY

-- Tammy Powley <janine@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm just now discovering Susan Howe and would appreciate any suggestions
for reading her work. (I'm a big Emily Dickinson fan so her
_My_Emily_Dickinson_ is a for sure read.) I know she's got a number of
poetry books published, but I'm not sure where to begin. Since many of you
write poetry for your books, I thought someone on the list might have a
suggestion or two.

~ Tammy

                  Both at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>