[BKARTS] Bookbinding goodies on eBay

Hi to the list!  Once again I have listed a bunch of bookbinding-related
goodies on eBay from my personal collection. Included are numerous binding
exhibition catalogs, an original 1772 signature from a Diderot encyclopedia regarding
parchment-making, blank books, some SLIDES of early jeweled bindings, binding
postcards, marbled jewelry etc.  I may add two or three other items in the
next day or so if time allows, so you might want to check again over the
weekend....this is the one and only notice I will post to the list.

To take a look, either cut-and-paste the following address to look at the
first item, or simply go to eBay and search under their "sellers ID" option.  My
seller ID is "gaunygirl".

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6935660521&ssPageName=
STRK:MESE:IT

If anyone has any questions, please contact me OFF the list.

Regards, Karen L. Crisalli