[BKARTS] How to Make Round Boxes?

Dear Fellow Book Listers,

Does any one have information on how to make round boxes?

I would like to make them in several sizes with lids. I've had difficulty
cutting accurate circles in book board.  I have searched our local art
stores and hardware stores but have not found anything that is strong
enough and accurate.  Then, I have difficulty getting the sides in place
and curving evenly.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Marilyn Zornado