Re: [BKARTS] How to Make Round Boxes?

stores and hardware stores but have not found anything that is strong
enough and accurate.  Then, I have difficulty getting the sides in
place
and curving evenly.

Marilyn

If I didn't have something the correct diameter to use as a cutting
template, I would draw a circle using compass or software on a sheet of
paper. I'd paste the paper to my board and rough cut with a knife
leaving the line fully visible. Then I'd carefully work the board on my
belt sander down to the guide line. (I'll send you a picture off list).
A smaller portable belt sander would work too if you could mount it
somewhere stable. For a non-power tool method, a file should work but I
would probably glue sandpaper to a stick instead.

Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IM: stitchbyhand