[BKARTS] Festivals of Light: Making Books for the Holiday Season

Dear Friends

This is to let you know about my latest publishing project from
makingbooks.com: Festivals of Light: Making Books for the Holiday
Season. Several years ago I published a booklet of the same name. This
is a revised edition with more thorough directions, updated
reproducible images, and an additional project.

Festivals of Light: Making Books for the Holiday Season gives you six
complete bookmaking projects for the holiday season: Festivals of Light
Accordion Book, Festivals of Light Triangle Book, Dreidel Book, Seven
Symbols of Kwanzaa Book, Twelve Days of Christmas Book, and Diwali
Rangoli Book. All use accessible materials and come with detailed
directions and reproducible images. There is a brief description of
each holiday and a Books To Read section at the end with both
nonfiction and picture book suggestions. E-book:$6.95m, Spiral Bound
book: $15.95

The e-book is available now; the spiral bound book will be ready on
November 22.

I'd just like to give a plug for the e-book version. After you pay
(through Paypal), you are taken to a window that says DOWNLOAD NOW. You
download the book to your computer and there it is. I have mine printed
out and stored in a binder and I find it very handy to use. If you have
a problem, I am only an email away and I respond as quickly as I can.
It's been very exciting for me since I've been able to easily get my
instructional material in the hands of people from South Africa, Korea,
the UK, and Italy as well as the US and Canada.

To purchase a copy or find out more information, go to
http://www.makingbooks.com/bookfestivalsoflight.html

in good spirit
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord Newburyport, MA

skgaylord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.makingbooks.com