Re: [BKARTS] How to Make Round Boxes?

Dear Marilyn,

   If your problem is cutting an accurate circle... I do a great deal of
detailed board cutting using my hand-held coping saw.  It is light, easily
manoeuvrable and both the saw and blades are very inexpensive.  And if you
drill small holes into the inner areas that require cutting, then insert
your blade and tighten things up, you can cut virtually anything.  I treat
the board work exactly the same way I do working with either metal sheeting
or wood.  In jeweller's terms, this technique is called piercing.
   Good luck,
                           Stephanie

Stephanie Dean-Moore
Blue Stocking Bookworks