Re: [BKARTS] How to Make Round Boxes?

I think this might turn into a "who's on first" routine! Marilyn's
problem sounded like she didn't have trouble drawing the circle- the
problem lies in the cutting-out phase.  I like Corinna's tip about
non-hole gadgets (will apply this to my own projects).  Center hole or
not, the round board will be covered anyway by paper or leather or cloth
when the time comes to complete the work.

-DS