Re: [BKARTS] Festivals of Light: Making Books for the Holiday Season

I'm going there right now to place my order. This sounds
like a wonderful companion to "Multicultural books to make
and share" Thank you, Susan!

As a parent and hobby bookmaker in South Africa, I have to
say how wonderful I found "Multicultural Books". Clear,
concise illustrations and to-the-point descrpitions. A very
important factor for me is that you don't need special
equipment to make any of these books, everything is readily
accesible even over here. Most importantly, the kids learn
about other cultures in a fun way, so necessary in this
multicultural Rainbow Nation we call South Africa. My kids
were so excited to see that our country also featured in
this book.

I'm sure this new e-book will live up to the standard set
by its predecessor.
Su Lucas

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:58:26 -0500
 Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord <skgaylord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>