Re: [BKARTS] Mix and Match Books

If I may be so vain as to point out the name of the maker of the books
sited is Emily Martin not Watson, more specifically me. I somewhat
arbitrarily called them slice books, I think the form predated the
Exquisite Corpse games, which did combine images but on intact pieces
of paper. I had forgotten children's Mix and Match books, it certainly
has weight as to the number of commercially printed books using that
term for the form. I think I prefer that term and am going to switch
over to using that.

Emily Martin The Naughty Dog Press 742 7th Avenue South Iowa City, IA 52240 USA 319 338-7266 319 338-5741 (fax) http://www.emilymartin.com emilyjmartin@xxxxxxxxx The University of Iowa Center for the Book emily-martin@xxxxxxxxx