Re: [BKARTS] Mix and Match Books

Emily,

Of course I am completely embarrassed by mistaking your name as, having
found your website and quoted it, I knew what your name actually was. As is
so often the case, I noted the error immediately after sending the message.
Please forgive me. I found the term slice book to be a very intriguing
description of the form but a term that most people wouldn't recognize. At
the same time, while the term Mix and Match seems more familiar, if I say
its a mix and match book, I don't think many more people will know what I'm
talking about either. Thanks for your input,

Sincerely,

Jonathan Lill
2004 Kress Fellow in Art Librarianship
Art and Architecture Library