Re: [BKARTS] Festivals of Light: Making Books for the Holiday Season

Su

Thanks for your kind words. I have been meaning to write to you since
your last message (I would love an image of one of the Zulu pendant you
mentioned) and am so glad that you are finding the information useful.
It is so exciting to be able to connect with people across the globe.
The web and the e-books make it so easy.

You're positive comments about Multicultural Books are both
complimentary and beautifully stated. I am hoping you would allow put
them on the website as a testimonial to the book. If so, how should I
credit you?

in good spirit
Susan