Re: [BKARTS] Questions about Studio Heating, Humidity, etc.

Bob:

I put a similar post on the PPLetterpress list yesterday, and have received
a few suggestions. One item I found that might interest you is a single unit
that is a heater, air conditioner and de-humidifier all in one. I wish I'd
gone that route now; I have an AC and a dehumidifier and now need a large
space heater for my letterpress shop, which is in an insulated detached
garage (11x17'), but has no heat. 1500 watt space heaters just don't cut it.
I'm looking for something that is safe to leave running to keep a constant
50-60 when I'm not there.

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press
Beverly, MA