Re: [BKARTS] Questions about Studio Heating, Humidity, etc.

Dear Bob,

Why not call up one or two heating/cooling contractors for a cost estimate?

It just might cost less than you think for a basic gas/oil or
electric unit that would be much safer to operate than would a series
of portable space heaters or a wood stove. On the other hand, the
aroma from a wood stove might be an added benefit?

Greg

I'm relocating my workshop from a dry and heated building to an
unheated space (eastern Tennessee.)I'm going to need a space heater
of some sort and a de-humidifier, and would welcome any comments or
concerns for handling the cold, moisture, insects, etc. as well as
things to watch out for in storing materials.
Thanks!!
Bob Roberts

                  Both at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>