[BKARTS] Heating & Floors, cont.

Just a brief note about concrete floors and how to make them more heat
efficient: I covered mine with 2'x2' particle board slabs from Home Depot
that have rubber feet on the bottom, thus insulating from the cold somewhat.
The floor is VERY stable and able to hold heavy presses, type cabinets, etc.
About $5 for each 2x2 piece, if I remember correctly, and very easy to put
down.

Also, remember that heat that consumes oxygen, such as gas or oil, requires
that the space have proper ventilation.

Aren't we s'posed to hibernate during the winter??

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press
Beverly, MA