[BKARTS] typogrophy

Hi Gang,

I've been doing calligraphy for a long time now and have been fiddling around with alphabet designs while I watch TV.  Anyway a few of them seem to have some potential and I would like to clean them up for submission to font companies.  Can you give me any hints on how I would go about doing that?  What are the rules for format and channels?  How about a recommended book?   Are there any workshops on type design close to Arizona?  I'm sorry if you have already been down this path of information; sometimes I don't have time to get everything read.  I would appreciate any info that you could give me.

Thanks, Sid