[BKARTS] Pink Imitation Leather

Hi.

Does anyone have or know where to get a yard of "pink" imitation leather?
I have a potential client that wants three books rebound in pink, and I
don't think they will settle for anything more conservative.  I made the
suggestion of pink bookcloth, which is available, but they don't want to go
that route.

Rich