Re: [BKARTS] Pink Imitation Leather

You might try http://www.talasonline.com. I know they sell bonded
leather (i.e. imitation leather), just don't know about pink. If they
don't sell pink, an email or phone call to them should yield ideas of
where to find it.

I really hate working with the fake stuff and try to steer my clients
away from it, telling them the reasons why it is less sturdy than
bookcloth or suggesting an investment in properly tanned leather that
will last a lifetime. Good luck!

Julie Sullivan
Dancing Cat Bindery
(previously Books by Julie)

Hi.

Does anyone have or know where to get a yard of "pink" imitation leather?
I have a potential client that wants three books rebound in pink, and I
don't think they will settle for anything more conservative.  I made the
suggestion of pink bookcloth, which is available, but they don't want to go
that route.

Rich

                  Both at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>