[BKARTS] Doing pink?

    For those doing pink, check out
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=83935&item=8147390960&rd=1.
I've found this and similar skins offered by this seller make beautiful
finished bookbindings, but, because of their weight (2 oz.) they are
difficult to work with.  For instance, after pressing, the foldovers
leave an indentation around the textblock unless pieces of blotting
paper are placed between the endpapers.
    Also I find it necessary to use hide glues to secure the leather to
the boards.  Other adhesives (PVA) are too weak.