[BKARTS] renewed website

My website has been renewed and renovated if you'd like to have a look.

www.texturaprinting.com

It works a tad better on newer browsers, but seems to do okay on older ones
too. Hopefully we've got all the bugs out.

Inge

Inge Bruggeman of INK-A! Press
& Textura Letterpress Printing
1017 SE 34th Avenue