[BKARTS] Announcements at Susan Hensel Design

There are a few new announcements at Susan Hensel
Design. As usual the most efficient portal to
everything new is at the News and Musings link :
www.susanhenseldesign.com/suesmusing.html.  The links
on this page will take you to the current show, LEAP
OF FAITH, the upcoming show WAR GAMES, to the PYRAMID
ATLANTIC BOOKFAIR and to specifics about a READER'S
ART 5. I am always seeking art that surprises or
challenges me. So, if you have a glimmer of an idea
for a show for the 2005-2006 season, go to the Call
for Artists link:
www.susanhenseldesign.com/callforart.html and then
send me your idea.

Hope to see a lot of you at Pyramid Atlantic very soon!

=====
Susan Hensel Design
3441 Cedar Ave. S.
Minneapolis, MN 55407