Re: [BKARTS] Preserving newspaper

Hi Alice,

I had 3 slices of pear preserved in gel medium for several years (8?),
and they looked more or less like the way they did when I first did
them. Don't know how long they would actually last though. I think I
tossed them out finally in my last round of studio cleaning, but not
because they had gone bad (they hadn't).

About the newpaper - I wonder if the paper would go translucent when
you put on the gel medium, and the back side would show through?