Re: [BKARTS] Preserving newspaper

Alice,  I have some drawings from the 1960's on newspaper (as a result of a
challenge from a drawing instructor) that I sprayed with  fixative and
framed.  They are only a bit yellowed, but still intact. It was fun to drive
my convertible around Washington, D. C., stop in a no-parking zone and do
quick sketches of historic buildings with various widths of felt tip pens on
quarter pages of the Wall Street Journal propped on the steering wheel.
    How well today's newsprint would hold up if it did not have the
protective glass I can't say.  Good luck!  Marjorie