[BKARTS] Collection of 100+ presses on Ebay

My goodness:

ANTIQUE PRINTING PRESS LETTERPRESS MUSEUM
OVER 100 18th & 19th CENTURY PRINTING PRESSES

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=361&item=2286131906&r
d=1

- - - - -

I have nothing to do with this sale, but having acquired several
letterpresses over the past year, this piqued my interest. Just thought I'd
share it with the list.

-- John DeVylder (Oak Park, IL)