Re: [BKARTS] Collection of 100+ presses on Ebay

There's a lengthy thread on this over on Letpress. The seller is Earl
Washington, with whom quite a few people are familiar as
emwashingtonarchive. On the one hand, he does appear to have the presses. On
the other, there is quite a saga of his purported actions relative to
creating and selling 'antique' relief prints.

One web site dealing with him is at: http://www.earlmwashington.com/

Caveat emptor.

-David