[BKARTS] Book Arts Java Hour: Meet Mindy Belloff

Hello Book Arts List:

John Cutrone here, from the Jaffe Book Arts Collection at Florida Atlantic
University's Wimberly Library, writing to invite you to our next Book Arts
Java Hour event, coming up tomorrow, Saturday afternoon. Come by the
Wimberly for a cuppa joe (or a cuppa tea, for that matter) as we welcome
New York book and installation artist Mindy Belloff.

Mindy's work is currently on display at the Jaffe Atrium Book Arts Gallery,
and here's a chance for you to meet Mindy and chat with her in a very
informal setting. We promise the coffee will be good and the atmosphere
will be decidedly un-stuffy. The exhibit, "Intimately Bound: Artist's Books
of Mindy Belloff & Intima Press," runs through January 2, 2005.

The Book Arts Java Hour takes place at the Jaffe Atrium Book Arts Gallery,
in the lobby just outside the Jaffe Collection, third floor east of the
Wimberly Library. And Java's so good, the Java Hour's actually going to
last two hours: Saturday, November 20th, from 4:00pm to 6:00pm. We hope to
see you there.

If you have questions about directions or anything else related to the book
arts, to java, or to Mindy Belloff and Intima Press, send them my way.
Otherwise, we'll be seeing you Saturday afternoon!

John

John Cutrone The Arthur and Mata Jaffe Collection Florida Atlantic University Wimberly Library 777 Glades Road Boca Raton, Florida 33431