[BKARTS] resources for children

I was wondering if anyone knew of any web resources, especially good books, or
videos on book arts/bookbinding designed for children.  I am interested in
materials aimed at elementary through high school students.  If anyone has
ever presented a program or held a workshop on book arts at a K-12 school, I
would also be interested in hearing about it.  Thanks in advance.

Amy Self
School of Information Sciences
University of Tennessee--Knoxville
aself@xxxxxxx